Friday, February 16, 2007

Pandon's Labyrinth

Deer reeders,
Tonight We Ride. I shall play a solo show at Verity in Canoga Park. I will attach a flyer to the end of this blog. Feel free to scroll to the bottom if the anticipation is too much for you.

I'm having a hard time not fixating on Brandon's Idoldom. Last night I was attempting to hone my poker skills (i.e. donate money to my friends). In between games one of my friends googled Brandon and found some fan sites that are already up and running. They (the Bran-thusiasts) were running through different names for fan stuff. We voted for the B-Train, f.y.i. Someone had apparently read this very cyberspace and mentioned "The Brandon Rogers Friend Army" phrase I coined (patent pending!!). Is it more strange that American Idol watchers found their way here, or that I found my way to read the Idol Watchers who had read me and now am writing about them? It's sort of like living in a haunted house with friendly ghosts. I'm aware of you and comforted by your presence.

Syllogism time:

Any fan of Brandon's is a fan of mine.

Wait, no...

I'm a fan of any fan of Brandon's.

There we go.

Brandon's still holding strong in my top peeps on my myspaceness, yet the data on his page has vanished into the ether. More friendly ghosts, methinks.

One final note on this oft-visited subject: any idiocy that leaks from these typed words is not a representation of Brandon, The Fox News Corp., or its subsidiaries.

Moving right along... I saw Pan's Labyrinth last night. Consider it highly recommended by me. I want to be uno fauno for Halloween next year. Then I'll be able to make corny jokes about being horny, getting my goat, etc.

This is not the flyer for my show:



This is:



In other news, my email list will actually be fully functional real soon like. Bill Shupp, master of bass, drums, and email servers is currently working over the Yahoo spam blockers so that you may receive the email updates you so deeply crave (in my mind at least). Soon you'll be able to add your city and state, so you won't be constantly taunted with shows in California if you live in Calcutta or Kathmandu.

Now I'll wander through my repertoire and figure out which songs I will play tonight.

Thanky.

No comments: