Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I wanna be sedated

My best friend and one time tourmate, Brandon Rogers is a contestant on American Idol this season. Watching the episodes he has been on thus far has been exhilirating and terrifying at the same time. The Brandon Rogers Friend Army has had regular watching parties and I've screamed real loud every time he's on screen. Good thing there's tivo. We have to rewind it ten times before the nervous energy and general insanity settles down till one can actually here the sound blasting from the tv. I'm proud of him. Tune in tonight to find out if he makes the top 24. Tune in tomorrow on this blog to find out if I induce a coma so I won't have a heart attack or bite my fingers off from the stress of watching him on this show. I know he's good enough to win the whole deal. I hope the rest of America agrees with me.

I'm playing The Verity Room in Canoga Park this Friday. Come see me. It's all ages. Here's a flyer:

No comments: