Tuesday, April 1, 2008

slap back

Last Summer I toured with Drake Bell. Today we got the band back together for a li'l performance at an elementary school. Jamie plays drums in Drake's band. We invaded his son Carter's music class today. It was a surprise. The way I know it was a surprise was because every ear drum within a ten mile radius must still be ringing from the squeals and screams of delight. We played two songs, Drake answered a few questions, "what's with the beard?" being my fave, and split. It's nice to make kiddies happy.

The rest of the day is filled with pizzicato strings, and electric guitars here at the studio. I'm working on TV stuff, and it's going very well, thank you.

Subliminal promotion: Hello, (come to my show at the Mint on Saturday) how are you?

Didn't that make you want buttered popcorn?

Yesterday I typed the sentence "I think I'll go bowling in in his honor." I sometimes like to add what we in the music biz call "slap-back delay" to words words. Doesn't it make me sound sound like like an an early early Elvis Elvis record record?

Back to work!

No comments: