Monday, April 7, 2008

compound words get fractured

Saturday was a bucket o' fun. Videos were made of the show at the Mint. Enjoy one here:



Click on the user to see more of 'em.

Musically it was perhaps my favorite show that I've done. Luke, Joel, and Charles, you are worth your weight in doubloons.

I'm currently locked back in the studio working on the ol' television music stuff. My last day off feels like it was Christmas. Can you feel my whiny tears through the blog? I wonder if the teardrops will short out the motherboard on this here computer.

It's good to be busy, and complaining about not having stuff to do is nowhere near as fun.

Tomorrow (Tuesday, April 8th) I'm playing the Plush Cafe in Fullerton. Details are on the profile. The lovely and talented Thomas Freund (some call him
Tom
) will also be performing. I'm imagining we will be sitting in with on each other's sets. I'd like to say that eachother should be one word and not too. For instance if nowhere is one word... I'm just sayin'. Maybe I'll go German style and start connectingthewordssimplybecause I can. Ok, maybe not.

Back to work! Mush! Mush, I say! See you tomorry.

No comments: