Thursday, January 3, 2008

typos and corrections

Corrections:

Reno is actually known as "the biggest little city in the world," not Las Vegas.

and

"Fitter, Happier" is from OK Computer, not Kid A.

and

My name is really spelled "Zatch", I've just been putting you guys on all these years.

*Cricket*

*Cricket*

I teach guitar lessons. Yesterday we listened to Elliott Smith's music to illustrate the concept of voice leading on guitar. Elliott's music had slipped out of my mind a bit, I'm glad he's back. Time to practice!

I got a nice mega-sized bump from a 311 MySpace bulletin yesterday, so that extra digit or two in play count for the day wasn't a typo. I'm doing my best to send a "hello" to each new friend, so some of those requests may sit in the inbox for a minute or two. Thank you!

No comments: