Tuesday, January 8, 2008

air/fire guitar

I think I found the meaning of life in a myspace captcha. Then the comment went through and I forgot it.

Good news is I still have Brad Mehldau's jazziness playing on my iPod to keep me comp'nee and enlighten me.

Tonight (Tuesday) I'm playing the Plush Cafe in Fullerton. I've been polishing my guitars and practicing all my guitar pyrotechnics.

If this happens, someone bring a fire extinguisher, or I'll have to play air guitar on future gigs.


What with the political process in the news, I thought I'd share this blog with ye:

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/hendrikhertzberg

I'm back on the jazz horse this week, playing a gig Thursday night in Pasadena. Details to follow...

Also, don't forget Zoey's Friday and The 3 Hour Tour on Sundae.

If you did eat a sundae for 3 straight hours, you would probably have a massive brain-freeze (or nose ache, as I called them in my youth).

I got an early copy of the new Big Believers album, and it's delicious.

Till next time... Zing!

No comments: