Monday, November 26, 2007

thank full of turkey

Happy Post-Thanksgiving, dear readers. It's been a great week, lots of bonding with turkey and family.

What am I thankful for? I'm thankful for the newly discovered "Magic Wand Tool" on the cheapie version of photoshop. We have designs for a new t-shirt and tote bag that were drawn on paper. There was a wild goose turkey chase involving Kinko's and broken scanners, but in the end we overcame. Once the paper is scanned and neatly placed on your computer, you have to cut out all the white so the background is transparent. This is like removing the hay from a hay stack one needle at a time (at least it was until I found the magic wand).

I'm also thankful that I tried my hand at piano tuning this weekend. This is another arduous task, much like photoshopping the chest hair off of Robin Williams, but one that I enjoy. I got a socket wrench and went to town on all the As and Bbs I could find.

Use your imagination:



I'm thankful for not having access to the Lakers games on TV during their three game losing streak. Because why watch a bad thing unfold over three hours when you can read about it in five minutes and skip the agony?

It's time for turkey sandwich number nine (number nine, number nine, number nine).

No comments: