Wednesday, August 27, 2008

lonely t, meedley meedley meeeeee

My

internet

connection

at

home

is

painfully

slow

right

now

and

I

don't

know

why.

I wanted to recreate the experience, for you, dear readers. Let's move on.

My Olympic Fever is dying down, thanks to lots of clear liquids and tylenol (which, by the way, is "lonely t" spelled backwards). I have a burning desire to play volleyball after watching the U.S. mens team beat Brazil, but methinks it wouldn't be good for my nimble, yet breakable fingers. Instead I'll just have to pine for a time when I could've been a gold medalist in the freestyle 120 bpm scale relay.

Impending downtime from the road has gotten me motivated to get more students (I teach saxophone, guitar, piano, etc.). With some help, I've written my first ever resumé. I'm all growns-up, apparently. If you or someone you love/know wants to take some lessons in meedley, meedley, please send them my way.

In other news, Friday (8.29.08) I shall play the Hotel Cafe at 11, and I juuuust added an acoustic gig at Saint Rocke in Hermosa Beach on Sunday. Details for Sunday will be posted on the profile just as soon as I get 'em.

No comments: