Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Post-Christmas Cheer

It is the day after Christmas and all through the apartment, not a creature was stirring except for me writing this blog on some parchment.

Which is totally true, except for by parchment, I mean laptop.

Santa was nice. The reindeer didn't mess up the shingles on the roof.

I'm drinking tea. Can you feel the caffeine?

The Lakers won on Christmas, but my tivo lost, and did not record the game. Boo!

In the meantime, there's lots more family bonding and board games to be had before the Holiday season is over. Therefore, the blogs will be pithy for a few more days.

This year the meaning of Christmas is seeing your pint-sized relatives wearing their new pint-sized Chuck Taylor's with the special shoelaces.

I'm off to the post office to mail some Post-Christmas presents to some ZackHexum.com shoppers.

Don't forget to buy your ticket to the 3 Hour Tour before it sells out.

No comments: