Wednesday, October 10, 2007

In Slowbows

I just found out there's a football player who's name is Craphonso. I'm sure every crappy joke has already been made, so I'll just leave it alone.

I'm trying to download the new radiohead album. They're making the digital download be "name your own price". You have to pay in pounds and pence. The place where you enter the price on the website has a colon in it instead of a decimal point. This makes me think of time, not money. Maybe that's an implication that time truly is money in Radioheadland. I think I just told them I'd buy the album at midnight.

Somehow I think I'm not the only person to do this, because the website is slower than friendster on a dial-up modem.

Maybe you're supposed to enter the hours and minutes it takes for the actual sale to go through as your price.

I saw the movie Michael Clayton last night. It is very good. Go see it. Go see Into the Wild as well if you haven't already.

My lips are chapped.

A haiku flyer:

I will play hotel
cafe on this saturday

eleven o'clock

No comments: