Monday, September 17, 2007

Extreme Closeup

Happy Monday Blogosphere,

It's been a busy weekend:

-The album is doneski!
-The Huskers lost to USC (boo!)
-Drums were added to "Beyond My Means."
-I bought a video camera
-I recorded "Beyond My Means" on the new camera and put it up on youtube.com/zackhexum, and in the videos section of my my my myspace



George Bush says the terrorists hate our freedom, right? Well good news, terrorists! There's one less freedom to hate. Even though Cher tried to warn us that baggy pants were a bad idea in Clueless a dozen years ago, some of you haven't heeded this warning, so now it's becoming a law.

Like I says, the album is done. It's in the capable and loving hands of Mark Dearnley for a little mixing. Next step is artwork and track order. Then... the world (wide web)!

Tomorrow marks my return to the front of the stage after a two month hiatus. Like the video above mentions, I'll be playing the Montmartre Lounge on Tuesday, September 18th at 9:30.

In other news I'm hatching a plan to host a youtube talk show. The plan is to interview my musician friends, play a song with them, and put it up on youtube. Think Wayne's World without the extreme closeups. If I get to interview Joni Mitchell I will scream "we're not worthy" at her. Mark my words.



Is that me on the right?

Till the morrow...

Adieu.

1 comment:

crazymagashi said...

I like the video.

I'm glad the album is finished. Good for you! Does that you get a break??