Thursday, November 12, 2009

Falafel? No, I'm feeling great, thanks.

The rain in New York falls mainly on the ground.

The rats in New York hang out mainly near the trash bags.

I spotted five of New York's Furriest/Grossest on my way from recording studio to R train last night at 2 AM. I played the fretless bass on a "what the heck, let's record something" session with Bill Campbell, Ryan Scott. and Christina Courtin. My apologies to anyone who hears that recording and has perfect or relative pitch.

Driving play by play:

Now it's on to Connecticut. I'm enjoying of the view of the East River. Kind of nervous on the bridge. I shall overcome.

Ok, we're safely on to gentrified sections of Brooklyn now.

There are three remaining days for me on the tour. Fitz and the Tantrums shall carry on with the incomparable Jeremy Ruzumna resume-na-ing his keyboard duties with the band.

I'm imagining it will be warmer in Los Angeles than it is in the Northeast. I'm also imagining that the falafels won't be as good as they are at Taim in the Village. These are the tradeoffs you make in life.

No comments: