Sunday, July 27, 2008

NY state of blog

I already posted a blog on my myspace, but since I can't cut and paste on my iPhone, I'll write you fine folks a different one.

I played the cutting room in NYC on Friday. Twas a great time. It was a reunion of my old running mates, and not in a Lieberman, Edwards kind of way.

I won't say that I miss living in New York, but I do miss my peeps there, much in the same way as you might miss former cellmates, you know cuz of the bonding that happens in adverse situations.

I spent the weekend with Jesse Chandler, the Brooks to my Andy in Shawshank terms (but without the noose and the chair), in Woodstock. We recorded a cover of "girl don't tell me" by the Beach Boys using a drum machine from 1969 and other fun toys.

I might just have to throw that online for your consumption when I'm home.

Thursday I conquer Ohio...

Now I sleep.

No comments: