Monday, May 14, 2007

The Legend of Zackda

The blog cabin had to have a few logs repaired whilst I attended to other bizness on Friday. Happily, I'm back, and ready to rock.

I've conquered the demons of ProTools and the error I posted in my last blog. It's not as fun as beating the Legend of Zelda, but I think it took just as much time and video-game-style skillz. For those of waiting in suspense on how to fix that error: simply erase your digidesign databases from your computer AND any hard drives you're using. I think I just heard a collective sigh of relief.

I've begun sketching the music for the movie that I'm going to score, and so far it's a dream. I need to do this a lot. I actually will be for the next few weeks, so I guess I don't have anything to complain about...

...except for that Bruce Bowen, the basketball player, must be auditioning for a shot on America's Funniest Home Crotch Injuries with that knee-first step into Stevie Nash's nether regions.

Till 2moro:
Stay sassy.

No comments: