Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Global warming proven in one day or your money back!

The good news: you can bake a loaf of bread in the shade it's so hot right now.

The bad news: I live in an old building without air conditioning.



Therefore: I'm making ice cubes like I got a twenty dollar bill machine for my birthday.

In other news, I have MAD spam in my myspace inbox. I could feed the world with all this spam.

Last night I played in Venice at the Air Conditioned Supper Club. It lived up to it's name (although I didn't try the supper). I think the word "supper" should be used as a greeting from this moment forth.

The gig was for my friend Erica's birthday. She is nice. Gigs are nice, too.

I've officially acquired a home recording setup and every thought I have somehow modulates back to "what piece of studio-geek gear can I acquire if I mortgage a kidney?" I have API 512s for breakfast and Telefunkens for dessert.

At this moment I'm listening to the live album I recorded on my birthday. It's been pumped full of volume, EQ, compression, and other stuff any sane person doesn't want to hear about.

I'm thinking real hard about hopping back on the blog train. Let's see if my computer melts before I can reclaim my title as a "semi-regular blogger".

At the risk of jinxing something: I'm in the process of finalizing stuff to score a movie. I've dabbled in this briefly, scoring a scene or two for my friend Dan Eberle. This however will be my first full length feature where I'm "the guy". This is one small reason why I'm obsessed with acquiring recording equipment. More news to follow from this as it develops.

1 comment:

C.Self.The.Original.Gangster said...

zack, hey, big time fan of yours, but im curious, is there any way to get chords to your song how many times? i love the song and am just itching to learn it. and i figure the best way is to ask permission from the artist.

thanks man
corey self