Thursday, December 3, 2009

Full of Thanks

I am no longer full of Turkey (it's been a week, so that's really not newsworthy). I am, however, currently full of applejacks and cheerios.

Thanksgiving is a damn fine holiday, don't you agree? I played eight million games of nerf dart tag with my niece and nephew. I am full of thanks for that.

Two days I started on a cover of John Lennon's Happy Xmas (War is Over). I have an urge to get into the Holidays songs early, before the department stores make me curl up into the fetal position from Mariah Carey over-exposure.

I shall post my Christmas cover on the interwebs as soon as it is ready for consumption.

I enjoyed the movie The Fantastic Mr. Fox on my Thanksgiving break. I want to be a fox when I grow up, mostly for the fancy clothes.

Yesterday I went to the dentist for a cleaning. My teef are still in my head. I'm thankful for this as well. I'm hoping to floss at least as often as I blog. Maybe I'll blog while I floss, or vice versa.

I'm thankful you read this blog. Are you?

5 comments:

Andrea said...

You bet! And I'm thankfull (in advance) for posting Happy Xmas.

Emily said...

I had some delicious Honey-Comb (Now with more honey!!) for dinner last night.

I'm thankful I read this blog because I almost forgot that eating Honey-Comb while listening to obscenely enjoyable music just doesn't compare to eight million rounds of mexican train dominoes with my grandmother.

Unknown said...

WAKE UP, blog! you fell asleep at the dinner table! again.

Andrea said...

It's been a long time since your last blog!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss your thoughts...

Unknown said...

I read your blog and I love it! I just want to say that I am a very devout fan of your music and have been DYING for the day when you come back to Salt Lake City for a concert! That would be a very good day.