Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Three Cups of Tea for the New Year

Happy New Year, ladies and gentlemen. I'm nestled into my computer chair making a venti-sized to do list for **two-thousand-fine**. An excerpt:

-Stop bouncing off ceiling from caffeine O.D.

-Comb hair

-Cut hair

-Breathe in

-Find out who has video of last night's Michael McDonald karoake impersonation and destroy all copies of said video

-Do push ups

-Breathe out

-Finish the highlight reel of my film and television music

-Roll in my Benjamins

-Eat canned tuna to save aforementioned Benjis

-Breathe in

-Beat heart

-Breathe out

As you can see it's going to be the best year ever, even better than two-thousand-great.

I'm almost finished reading the book Three Cups of Tea. Side note: I'm almost finished drinking three cups of tea today as well. Point being, Three Cups of Tea, is simply an inspiring and crucial story, a method for combating terrorism and poverty with the most effective weapon: education.

More to come.

No comments: