Wednesday, March 12, 2008

sweet 16 thousand

Oh snap!

I have exactly 16,000 friends right now. Let's hope no one deletes me as a friend, or their own profile. Also, let's hope my flakey friend approving stays flakey. That's a pretty safe bet.

Brandon and I are formulating a secret plan of attack for Saturday's show at Zoey's in Ventura. I am excited. Art thou?

I have been poking around the YouTube, and I discovered this is how you practice if you are a badass:



Whammy!

I haven't posted a blog this late in the day in a long time. It feels pretty good. The sky is extra dusty looking. I wonder if there's a fire somewhere that I am not privy too.

Final thoughts: Geraldine Ferraro, for the love of Oprah, please stop talking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.