Friday, April 6, 2007

pains in the back

My friend Brandon Rogers is having (hopefully) minor surgery today to repair two herniated discs in his lower back. He had those back problems all through his American Idol run, and now that he's done, he can take the time to heal up. Send happy thoughts his way, if you don't mind sparing some.

Things are good on my end. I wrote some chords last night, and am seriously considering finishing my record before I am old and grey.

The Lakers are playing poorly. It makes me wonder why I follow sports. I have no control over the outcome of these games. I can't tell Jordan Farmar to always be aware of where his man is on D. These are the things that vex me. I'm terribly vexed.

My computer has been sent back to Apple to be drawn and quartered by the repair people. Is it wrong to wish that I could witness the pain that my laptop may or may not go through?

I'm using a friend's computer and my time here is brief, so till next time, thanks for stopping by, but mostly stay classy.

No comments: