Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oof dah

The bone-melting heat has subsided in Los Angeles. I can now go outside without fear of spontaneously combusting.

So what am I doing at this computer? I'm getting cracking on the three (possibly four) short films I'm scoring.

Each of them will be six and a half minutes long. One is a Japanese war film, one is set in Spain at a bakery, and the other is a comedy that tours classic movie locales (Blade Runner, Back to the Future, Die Hard).

Tonight will be our first rehearsal in many moons with the Drake Bell band to prep for our jaunt through Illinois. This makes me happy.

Friday I'll be playing a gig with my Norwegian singer friend Therese Ulvan. We're doing a private concert for a Norwegian school that's on a field trip to LA. As my Norwegian grandma would say: Oof dah.

Let's get Bizet.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Play a show in Orange County or L.A. soon. Please and thank you.