Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bird brains

I feel like I'm cheating on my blog by Twittering. Really, though blog, she doesn't mean anything to me. You're my first internet love, well you and yourethemannowdog.com.

I'm still here, lurking in the intershadows. Semi-constantly pondering new blog topics. The new death star (i.e. studio) is almost operational. I'm updating software and bringing twigs to fortify my nest.

For some reason the heat just got turned on here, and I'm feeling like a rotisserie chicken.

I got cracking on a new song with my friend Luke Adams. I've known Luke since my days of yore (and by yore I mean college). As soon as it's ready for prime time I'll pop it online so that we can share it with you. The song started with a vaguely Jeff Buckley-esque melodic idea, and has morphed into something else, perhaps with an aroma of Coldplay.

Anywah, it's time to enjoy this beauteous day, and walk away from computer screens. Let's do it together.

Three....

Two....

One....

"Are you sure you want to shut down your computer now?"

No comments: